Simplifying Sensor Deployments .
Rapidly Implement High-Quality, Ready-to-Deploy IoT Sensor Solutions for Enterprises
It facilitates the implementation of fully integrated solutions for businesses, ensuring quicker time-to-market, while simultaneously minimizing costs and risks.
A fully integrated suite of sensor enablement products
We streamline the process by sourcing and procuring over 1,000 pre-provisioned sensors from hundreds of device manufacturers, saving you both time and money.
Start with the requirements – find out the right sensors from our library of 1000+ sensors.
Explore a wide array of readily deployable IoT solutions for various sectors including hospitality, healthcare, education, industry, agriculture, commercial offices, and more!
We work with you to select the ideal sensor for your next sensor project or deployment and get data flowing instantly.
Achieve seamless sensor connectivity to any platform, whether it's yours or ours, with just one integration. Experience streamlined visualization, monitoring, and management, all through a unified interface.
Our single API connects to any industrial system. Eliminate the configuration of multiple data structures, protocols, and data translators.
Deploy sensors 10x faster with BaaMP.AI
Rapidly Deploy IoT Solutions
End-to-end, flexible, scalable, and secure
Any Sensor, Any Cloud, Any Network, Any Platform or Application
The BaaMP.AI IoT platform is secure from the edge to the application layer through the cloud. The security is composed of LoRaWAN Network Security at the edge, TLS to the cloud and SAML at the application layer.
On the edge: LoRaWAN Stack
The LoRaWAN stack is built on top of LoRa modulation (PHY) and adds a full security layer with device identity, authentication, and authorization. The stack uses symmetric AES128 keys as described in IEEE 802.15.4/2006 Annex B. MAC for encryption. These keys are used for layer related frames encryption using a Network Session Key (NWKSKey) while the applications frames are encrypted using an Application Session Key (AppSKey). Similar to routers, the gateways used in a LoRaWAN can forward from and to the cloud using DTLS, TLS, or VPN without decrypting or knowing any of the keys.
In the application: BaaMP.AI Cloud
The BaaMP.AI Cloud is an IoT platform that supports different device connectivity protocols without compromising security. All communications such as database connections and service-to-service communications within the platform are encrypted. In addition, data is encrypted within the database, and we enforce rigorous access control list (ACL) for staff personnel and customer data. Our customer applications and backend system utilizes the standard OpenID Connect (OIDC) and SAML 2.0 protocols to initiate and authenticate any requests to our APIs. These protocols are the modern security standard for user-to-service and service-to-service communications.
In the cloud: LoRaWAN Network Server (LNS)
Within the LNS lies the registry of devices and gateways that transmits data to the cloud. Each device is identified with a couple of unique identifiers called the DevEUI and AppEUI. The AppSKey and NwkSKey are negotiated along with the regional regulation settings when the device joins the network. The last stage of the LNS is to forward all traffic to the BaaMP.AI Cloud using HTTPS (TLS/SSL).
LoRa Technology has been named the de facto choice for LPWAN connectivity for long range, low power IoT solutions.
Turnkey solutions for industrial and enterprise use cases
Enables the integration, monitoring, and management of any LoRa-technology device, regardless of hardware manufacturer or network operator.
Industrial use cases
Energy and Runtime Monitoring – track energy usage of industrial and commercial assets, monitor machine runtime, and track HVAC efficiency.
- Industrial solution for monitoring energy and runtime of powered assets
- Simple clip-on installation for instant monitoring | No electrician needed
- Multiple options to monitor anything from small appliances to large buildings | CTs available up to 5000A
- Get instant mobile and email alerts based on run time , energy consumption, or machine maintenance
- Self-contained power | No battery required
- 1 year warranty on device and parts | FCC Certified
Industrial Tank Level Monitor for Oil, Diesel, Chemical and Water Tanks – NB-IoT & Cat-M LTE worldwide coverage – no subscription required
- Remote monitoring of Industrial tanks
- Quick and easy installation | Built for harsh environments
- Get instant low-level alerts when it’s time to refill
- Adjustable settings for accurate monitoring of any tank size or shape | Vertical or Horizontal
- Suitable for liquids compatible with stainless steel
- 10+ years of battery life
- 1-year warranty on device and parts | FCC & IC Certified
Mechanical Vibration Monitoring Solution-ISO-10816 predictive maintenance water pumps, motors, and compressors – no subscription required
- Remote condition monitoring for industrial machine health
- Built-In 3-axis accelerometer | IP66 for harsh environments
- Easy wire-free installation | adhesive, stud, or magnet mount
- Get timely alerts to machine issues to avoid unnecessary machine downtime
- Detects machine surface temperature | -20 ~ 85°C
- Low power mode providing 2-year battery life | Micro USB option
- 2-year warranty on device and parts | FCC & CE Certified
Easier to scale
Experience a comprehensive IoT enablement ecosystem that's ready to go within days. Our straightforward pricing structure saves you both time and money. We offer simplified, scalable plug-and-play sensors and solutions, allowing you to easily tailor your IoT setup to meet your specific needs.