Hype Software Studio is fully committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal data. Each member of Hype Software Studio is a separate legal entity that depending on the purposes of processing may act as controller of the personal data you submitted, including through this website. The list of Hype Software Studio companies as well as contact details you may find by clicking button Contact us in the upper right corner of our website. As used in this Privacy notice «Hype Software Studio», «we», «our» and «us» refer to Hype Software Studio that may process your personal data. This Privacy notice describes how the members of Hype Software Studio collect and use your personal data (sometimes referred to as «personal information», «personally identifiable information» or «PII»), and specifies information about your rights in relation to personal data.
Personal information we collect and use
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information contained in any communication that you send to us through this website, including contact form, live chat or otherwise (e.g. full name, email address, phone number, company name you work for or own, country where you reside or work etc.);
- information you provide to us when applying for a job and/or submitting your CV (e.g. full name, contact details, date of birth, work experience, education and trainings etc.);
- details of your visits to our website such as the pages you visited, the date, time and duration of your visit and/or your IP address as well as the browser you use and its version, your operating system and its version, your city and state. This information may be collected by using cookies, as explained further under the heading «Cookies» below;
- any other personal information that you provide to us at your own discretion (e.g. you may provide contacts if you want to participate in our events).
We may obtain your personal data from third party – our current/potential clients, suppliers, business partners where it is needed to provide our services or perform related duties (e.g. carry out the necessary procedures in order to sign the contract with legal entity you represent). The categories of personal data processed by us in relation to this matter are generally: name, surname, e-mail, phone number, position.
Hype Software Studio aim is to collect only the minimum information required to handle and complete your request or to reach other purposes for which Hype Software Studio processes your personal data. If you believe Hype Software Studio website have collected excessive information about you, please contact Hype Software Studio through the contact form to raise your concerns.
Hype Software Studio does not intend to collect sensitive information through its website unless it is legally required to do so. Examples of sensitive information include race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, genetic data, biometric data, sexual life or sexual orientation, and criminal records. Hype Software Studio kindly asks you do not provide sensitive data of such nature when using our website.
Purposes for which Hype Software Studio uses your personal data
Hype Software Studio may use your personal data depending on the context of our relations. Our purposes in relation to personal data we have can be divided into several types based on the following legal grounds:
Hype Software Studio legitimate interest
- if you have contacted us through this website, we may process your full name, email address, phone number, company name you work for or own, country where you reside or work and other information you provided to us to be able to respond to your inquiry, to organize the meeting/call or to perform other action regarding your inquiry.
- Our legitimate interest is to provide you with appropriate information and meet the expectations due to your request in the effective and shortest way.
- if you are an employee (representative) of our client (current/potential), supplier or business partner we may process your name, surname, e-mail, phone number, position.
- Our legitimate interest is to develop business relations and communications, to provide our services to legal entity you represent or work for or provide you with information about our services. We may process such information to organize the signing of contracts, acts, other contractual or relevant documentation, to promote our services or to invite you to our events as well as to comply with regulations and requirements regarding anti - corruption, anti - money laundering, sanctions etc.
- if you are a visitor of our website we may by way of cookies process your visits to our website such as the pages you visited, the date, time and duration of your visit and/or your IP address as well as the browser you use and its version, your operating system and its version, your city and state.
- if you are a potential employee or intern that apply for a job through our website, we may process information you provide to us including but not limited your CV, full name, contact details, date of birth, work experience, education and trainings, family status, salary expectations, relocations options, professional interests, languages skills etc. to assist you with suitable roles and potential employment or internship.
Please be informed that you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If a potential employment may cause relocation to one of the countries of our presence, we may process personal information as indicated above for potential employee as well as passport details, photo, visa and other relevant documents for migration authorities. Legal ground for processing additional information is a necessity for compliance with a legal obligation i.e. to provide documents to Migration or relevant authorities.
Hype Software Studio do not collect or compile personally identifying information for sale to third parties for consumer marketing or other commercial purposes.
You can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org
We use the following categories of cookies:
Functionality cookies allow a site to remember choices you make. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They don’t gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the Internet outside our site.
Performance cookies are generally third-party cookies from vendors we work with or who work on our behalf that collect information about your visit and use of the Hype Software Studio website. Information collected includes, for example, browsers and operating systems used, domain name of the website previously visited, number of visits, average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how the website works. Third party vendors may have access to this data and may use it to improve their overall services and offerings.
Advertising and Social Media Cookies
Third-party advertising and social media cookies are used to
(1) deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests;
(2) limit the number of times you see an advertisement;
(3) help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign; and
(4) understand people’s behavior after they view an advertisement. They are usually placed on behalf of advertising networks with the site operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a site and quite often they will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
Who may access your personal data
We may disclose your personal data not only among Hype Software Studio companies but also to our auditors, supervisory agencies, government bodies/organizations or others authorities to the extent required by applicable law also as well as to third - party providers such as Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Odoo to improve our website and advertising campaigns.
Google, Inc. [USA].Address: Google, Google Data Protection Office 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. Amazon Web Services, Inc. [USA].Address: 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210, ATTN: AWS Legal.
Hype Software Studio works only with those third-party providers that are bound to maintain appropriate levels of security and confidentiality, to process personal data only as instructed by Hype Software Studio and to flow those same obligations down to their sub-processors.
Transfers to third countries
Hype Software Studio is a multinational group of companies. For this reason, depending on the purpose of processing your personal data may be transferred to and stored outside the country where you are located. This includes countries outside the United Kingdom/European Economic Area with no adequate level of personal data protection (third countries). You may ask Hype Software Studio to check the type of data to be processed and which country it will be transferred to in regard to your particular case. As some of the countries where our offices are situated are not yet recognized by the European Commission as countries with an adequate level of personal data protection, these offices have access to personal data on the basis of instruments that cover the European Union and/or United Kingdom requirements for the transfer of personal data to data controllers/processors outside the European Economic Area/United Kingdom. You may ask Hype Software Studio to inspect copies of this document.
Rights in relation to your personal data
Under United Kingdom, European Union legislation, including Data Protection Act 2018 and General data protection regulations, you may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances such as:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
- our legal ground for processing is consent, you withdraw consent and we have no other lawful basis for the processing;
- our legal ground for processing is that the processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, you object to the processing and we do not have overriding legitimate grounds;
- you object to processing for direct marketing purposes;
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed; or
- your personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in the following cases:
- for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of personal data where you contested the accuracy of the personal data;
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed and you request restriction of processing instead of deletion;
- your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and processed but the personal data is required by you to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- for a period enabling us to verify whether the legitimate grounds relied on by us override your interests where you have objected to processing based on it being necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest identified by us.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances such as:
- our legal ground for processing is that the processing is necessary for a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party; or
- our processing is for direct marketing purposes.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you. The right to withdraw consent. Where we process personal data based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time.
You may contact us via contact form at the bottom of the page if you wish to make a request/inquiry regarding your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the law, you as a data subject have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the United Kingdom or in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement the privacy.
Retention of your personal data
Personal data that we are processing will be kept no more than 2 (two) years or until the consent is revoke/you have objected to such processing. Nevertheless, the specified storage periods can be changed (prolonged or shortened) if required by applicable law or in order to defend our legal rights.
We do not use automated decision-making including profiling.
For any questions about this Privacy Notice or our use of your personal information, you can contact us through email email@example.comRegistered in England No. 14549470 VAT Registration No. 448 6527 58. Copyright © 2023 Hype Software Studio LTD